Included in your Subscription Service is Service Pack Updates as well as Technical Support that will provide you with assistance if you run into any problems with your SOLIDWORKS Software. If you would like DASI Solutions to provide implementation, replications, server moves and more, there are multiple paid services available below.
- A Service Tech will backup the PDM system and move the components to a new server. Includes installation of SQL, PDM and creation of the needed registry changes to configure the moved server. Instructions on how to update the clients is also included. Delivered remotely.
- A Service Tech will work with IT to configure and setup a replicated archive at a remote location. Includes installation of PDM on the remote server, creation and configuration of replicated vault and a replication schema. Delivered remotely only.
- A Service Tech will work with IT to configure and setup Web2 server. Includes setup of IIS, installation and configuring of the Web2 server to allow access to vaulted files through internet protocols. Delivered remotely only.
- A Service Tech will configure PDM tasks to automatically save one file type to another. Depending on year of PDM, SOLIDWORKS save as, Office to PDF and Draftsight to PDF are available. Delivered remotely.
- PDM Professional has many options and different ways it can be configured. The Level 1 Implementation is designed to get your system configured for CAD data. Includes installation, configuration and training. Covers workflows, datacards, variables and folder structure for your CAD data. Delivered onsite or remotely.
- Includes everything in Level 1, but adds additional configuration for non-CAD files, workflows, datacards and templates for the Engineering Change process at your company. Delivered onsite or remotely.