The Phoenix Metro User Group meets on the second Wednesday of February, April, September and November from 4:30 – 6:30 PM.
The location will vary; food and refreshments are provided. Please let us know if you have a specific topic that you would like to have presented. Also, if you have a particular problem with a model that you would like help with, just bring the file to the meeting, and use the group as a way to obtain suggestions.
WHEN: September 27th, 2017
TIME: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
WHERE: Interlink Engineering - 9830 S. 51st Street Suite B-119 Phoenix AZ 85044
- 4:30 - 5:00 - Refreshments, Networking
- 5:00 – 5:15 - Announcements and Introductions
- 5:15 – 5:45 - SolidWorks Design Studies
- Presented By: Brad Rach Application Engineer - DASI Solutions - Phoenix, AZ
- 5:45 – 6:15 - Design for 3D Printing
- Presented By: Justin Smart, CSWP Business Development Manager - InterLink Engineering - Phoenix, AZ
- 6:15 – 6:45 - HP and Markforged 3D Printer Demos
- Presented By: Justin Smart, CSWP InterLink Engineering - Phoenix, AZ
- 7:00 – 7:15 - Raffle